Chicken and cashew nut stir-fry
- Chicken 300 g.
- Slice onion 1 pcs.
- Yellow & Red pepper, de-seeded, sliced into strips ½ cup.
- Dry red chili 5 pcs.
- Chopped green onion 2 pcs.
- Chopped garlic 3 pcs.
- Roasted cashew nuts ¼ cup.
- All purpose-flour (for marinade chicken) 2 Tbsp.
- Healthy Chef soybean oil (for deep fry) ½ cup.
- Healthy Chef soybean oil (for stir-fry) 2 Tbsp.
- Oyster sauce 2 Tbsp.
- Soy sauce 2 Tbsp.
- Sugar ½ tsp
- Ground pepper ½ tsp
- Water 3 Tbsp.
- Sesame oil 1 Tbsp.
- Chili sauce 1 Tbsp.
- Cut chicken in small pieces
- Heat the Healthy Chef® soybean oil in a pan with low heat and add in dry red chili.
- Mix oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, ground pepper, sesame oil and water in a cup ready to use with chicken.
- Combine chicken with all-purpose flour and heat the Healthy Chef® soybean oil in a pan with medium heat.
- Add in chicken and fry until cook.
- For the stir fry, pour off all the Heat the Healthy Chef® soybean oil from the wok, except for 2 tablespoons.
- Reheat the oil over a medium heat, add chili sauce cook for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken to stir-fry with garlic, onion, green onion and yellow & red pepper. Add ingredient of mix sauce into the pan, stir-fry until cook.
- Stir in the dry red chili, cashew nuts, green onion and transfer to serving dish.