Spaghetti with dry chilli and garlic
- 200 grams of cooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons of Healthy Chef Cooking Oil
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of chopped dried chilli (2 pcs)
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 1 ¼ teaspoons of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of dash black pepper
- Prepare a pot of water to boil on medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil and 1 teaspoon of salt and wait until boiled. Add spaghetti and boil for almost 9 -12 minutes.
- Take the spaghetti out from the pot and rinse through tap water. Set aside.
- Heat the pan with Healthy Chef Cooking oil for medium heat. Add healthy chef cooking oil, dried chilli, chopped garlic and stir until turn to yellow.
- Turn the heat to high heat, add spaghetti into the pan, salt, and black pepper. Stir until all mix. Ready to serve with parsley on top.