Stir Fried Squid with Chili Paste
- 200 grams of squid
- 2 salted egg yolks (Cut salted egg yolks into small pieces)
- 100 grams of onion (chopped)
- 8 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons of chili paste
- 3 tablespoons of shallot
- ½ tablespoon of fish sauce
- ½ tablespoon of sugar
- ½ tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon of cooking oil
- Cut squid into pieces and boil for a minute (cooked only 50%) and set aside.
- In a pan, heat cooking oil with medium heat. Add garlic and stir until having a good smell.
- Add salted egg yolks into the pan, stir with garlic, onion, shallot, and squid. Stir for a minute until all ingredients mix well.
- Add fish sauce, oyster sauce, water and sugar. Stir and mix together again. Ready to serve.