Golden Thai Pastry Cups (Kratong Tong)
- Serving for 4 people
- All purpose flour 1 cup.
- Rice flour 1 cup.
- Sugar 2 Tbsp.
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Ca(OH)2 or lime water 1 and ½ cups.
- Healthy Chef® soybean oil (to put into the flour) 2 Tbsp.
- Healthy Chef® soybean oil 1 L
- Using a pestle and mortar by pounding white pepper, minced celery root, ground pork and minced shrimp together.
- Marinade until sticky with soy sauce, sugar, corn flour and egg and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Cook white noodle in a large pot of boiling water until all dent. Drain and set it aside with a little Healthy Chef® soybean oil.
- Divide the ground pork into a small portion to make ball about 2 cm in diameter and leave in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Use 3 white rice noodles, add pork ball and roll them up.
- Heat Healthy Chef® soybean oil to medium heat in a pan. Add pork ball with white rice noodle fry until golden crispy.
- Serve with sweet sour sauce and fresh cucumber.
- We recommend a little bit sour taste