Fried White Fish with Fish Sauce
- 300 grams of white fish (1 piece)
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Healthy Chef Soybean Oil
- Sour mango or Lime
- Sliced shallot
- Sliced chili
- Lime juice
- Rinse the fish and let the water drain. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, about 1-2 tablespoons of cooking oil with medium to low heat.
- Fry the fish on pan with low heat until cooked for both sides. Set aside.
- In another pan, add fish sauce, palm sugar, and sugar into a pan. Stir until all ingredient melt and mix together. Set aside.
- Ready to serve the fish with sweet and sour sauce with fresh mango and shallot on top.