- 100 grams Dry rice noodle (Pad Thai Noodles)
- 5-10 fresh shrimps
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tablespoon thinly sliced board tofu
- 50 grams fresh bean sprouts
- 2 Tablespoons coarsely chopped Chinese sweet radish
- 2 tablespoons smashed shallots
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 6 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 teaspoons tamarind juice
- 1/2 water stock
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 Tablespoon chili flakes (Paprika)
- Chinese chive leaves, cut in 1 inch size
- Preheat and lightly greased the wok, add thinly sliced board tofu to stir fry until golden and add lightly smashed shallots, minced garlic and coarsely chopped sweet radish to stir fry until fragrant.
- Add dried rice noodles (Pad Thai noodle) and water stock. Stir well until the noodles are soft and mixture are dried.
- Season with fish sauce, tamarind juice and sugar. Stir fry quickly ensuring everything is well combined.
- Move the noodle to one side, crack the eggs and lightly beat with the angle of spatula. Cover the eggs with noodle and sprinkle.
- Add bean sprout and Chinese chive and mix well before turning off the heat.
- Serve Pad Thai with fresh bean sprout, Chinese chive, wedged lime, and coarsely grounded roasted peanut and chili flakes (paprika).
Bean sprout, Chinese chive, wedged limes, coarsely grounded roasted peanut