Fried Rice with Spicy Shrimp Paste (Gapi)
- 500 grams cooked rice (about 3-4cups)
- ¼ cup of spicy shrimp paste
- 200 grams of fresh shrimp
- 1/4 cup of Healthy Chef Canola Oil
- 1 Salty Egg
- Green vegetable
- Put shrimp paste, bird chilies and garlic in a mortar. Pound roughly and season with palm sugar, lime juice, and fish sauce.
- Heat up cooking oil in a pan as medium heat. Saute the spicy shrimp paste with fresh shrimp for a minute. Add the rice and toss over medium high heat until thoroughly mixed.
- Serve on the plate with salty egg and green vegetable.