Fried shrimp with garlic and pepper
- Shrimp 500 g.
- Healthy Chef® soybean oil 1 L.
- Minced garlic 80 g.
- Black pepper ½ tsp.
- Sea salt (for mixing with minced garlic) ½ tsp.
- Sea salt (for mixing with shrimp) ½ tsp.
- Crispy flour (all-purpose flour) 120 g.
- Cayenne chili 2 Tbsp.
- Coriander leaf 3 Tbsp.
- In a bowl, combine crispy flour (all-purpose flour) and sea salt.
- In a bowl, combine shrimp, sea salt, and black pepper. Marinate and leave for 5 – 10 minute.
- In a while, deep pan over medium heat with Healthy Chef® soybean oil, add minced garlic until fragrant. Be careful not to burn garlic.
- Bring a large pan with Healthy Chef® soybean oil to medium heat.
- Fry shrimp until golden, crisp, and cooked through, about 1 minute per side.
- Toss in a medium plate with crispy minced garlic and decorate with cayenne chili and coriander leaf.