Crabs with Salted Egg Sauce Recipe
- Whole fresh crabs 2 pcs.
- Chopped white onion 30 g.
- Chopped long scallion 30 g.
- Chopped long celery 30 g.
- Long fresh red chilies, thinly sliced into long strips 30 g.
- Chinese cooking wine (Shaoxing rice cooking wine) 1 Tbsp.
- Healthy Chef® canola oil 2 Tbsp.
- Chicken broth 2 Tbsp
- For stir-fried sauce (salted egg yolks)
- Healthy Chef® canola oil ½ cups.
- Salted egg yolks (cooked) 6 pcs.
- Minced garlic 30 g.
- Oyster sauce 2 Tbsp.
- Fish sauce 1 Tbsp.
- Sugar 1 Tbsp.
- For stir-fried sauce, blend Healthy Chef® canola oil, salted egg yolks (cooked), minced garlic, oyster sauce, fish sauce and sugar.
- Bring a pan with Healthy Chef® canola oil to medium heat, stir-fry crabs for 10 minute, add Chinese cooking wine, chicken broth and leave on the pan for a minute.
- Add stir-fried sauce (salted egg yolks), chopped white onion, scallion, celery and stir-fried for 1 minute.
- Transfer to a plate and serve.