Stir fry bamboo shoot with yellow chili and chicken
- 2 cups of bamboo shoot (boiled)
- 300 g of Chicken thigh.
- 3 pcs of Yellow pepper
- 2 pcs of Red chili
- 4 of Garlic cloves
- 1-2 tbs of Fish sauce
- 1 tbs of Coconut sugar
- 1 cup of holy basil leaves
- ¼ cup pf water
- Healthy Chef Cooking Oil
- Heat the pan with low heat with Healthy Chef cooking oil. Add yellow pepper and garlic. Stir until it turns to yellow gold.
- Add chicken thigh and stir until chicken are cooked almost 80%, then add the water and bamboo shoot.
- Season with fish sauce, coconut sugar and stir until mix well.
- Add holy basil leaves into the pan and stir for a minute.
- Ready to serve.