Deep Fried Shrimp Cake
- Fresh shrimp 1 kg.
- Coriander roots 5 pcs.
- Garlic 10 cloves.
- Pepper 1 tsp.
- All-Purpose flour 1 tbsp.
- 1 Egg
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp.
- Sugar 2 tbsp.
- Bread crumb 2 cups.
- Healthy Chef Soybean Oil 3 cups.
- Grind Coriander roots, pepper, garlic, shrimp together and put it a bowl.
- Add eggs into a bowl, sugar, salt, soy sauce, combine until smooth and let store in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Make shrimp cake as a small cake size 2-3 inches, cover with all-purpose flour, egg, bread crumb.
- Heat oil in the pan or wok over medium heat. Deep fry shrimp cake for 2-3 minutes or until turn to golden yellow.
- Serve on plate with sweet sauce.