Chinese Broccoli with Oyster Sauce
- 300 grams of Chinese broccoli
- 3 tablespoons of fried garlic
- 4 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of tapioca flour with water
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable stock or water
- 4 tablespoons of Healthy Chef Canola Oil
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- Wash Chinese broccoli and boil for a minute. Drain really well and serve on a plate.
- Heat Healthy Chef Canola Oil as medium heat into the wok. Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, vegetable stock, sugar, and tapioca flavor with a little water. Stir and set aside.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the Chinese broccoli and add fried garlic on top. Ready to serve.