Stir fried snapper with black pepper
- 200 grams of snapper
- ½ tablespoon of black pepper (finely pounded)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 big onion
- ½ cup of bell pepper (red, yellow, green) cut in size 1 inch
- 1 tablespoon of spring onion
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 4 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon of Chinese cooking wine
- 2 tablespoons of Healthy Chef Soybean Oil for stir fried
- 1 cup of Healthy Chef Soybean Oil for Deep Fried Fish
- Heat the pan with medium to high heat with cooking oil. Deep fried snapper until cooked. Set aside.
- Heat another pan with medium heat with cooking oil. Add garlic and stir until good smell.
- Add onion, bell pepper, black pepper, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, Chinese cooking wine, and water. Stir all ingredient for a minute.
- Put the fish and mix well with spring onion. Stir all together and ready to serve.