Stir-fried Pork with Shrimp Paste
- 200 grams of pork tenderloin
- 4 pcs of red onion
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 10-12 pcs of bird eye chili
- 1 tablespoon of fermented shrimp paste
- 1-2 teaspoons of coconut sugar (or palm sugar)
- 1 teaspoon of fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons of Healthy Chef Soybean Oil
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of kaffir lime leaves (thinly sliced)
- In a mortar, roughly pounding bird eye chili, red onion, garlic and fermented shrimp paste.
- Heat Healthy Chef Soybean Oil with medium heat. Add shrimp paste and stir fry until aroma.
- Add pork tenderloin, coconut sugar, water, fish sauce, kaffir lime leaves and stir well before turning the heat off.
- Ready to serve.