- Serving for 4 people
- Chicken wings 1 kg.
- Sea salt 2 Tbsp.
- Ground pepper 1Tbsp
- Soy sauce 2 Tbsp
- Sugar 1 Tbsp
- Cold water ½ cup.
- Coriander seed ¼ cup.
- All-purpose flour ½ cup.
- Marinade the wings in the bowl with the sea salt, soy sauce, sugar and cold water.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and leave in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Toss the wings with the all-purpose flour to coat, shaking off excess flour.
- Heat the Healthy Chef® soybean oil in a deep pot as high heat and add the wings.
- Cook until yellow and crispy. Serve with sticky rice and dip sauce.