Stir‐Fried Chicken with rice noodle
- Part 1:
- 500 grams of fresh wide rice noodles (boiling noodle first and add cooking oil)
- 400 grams of chicken thigh
- 5-10 pcs of dry mushrooms (soak in water until soft)
- 2 tablespoons of chopped garlic
- Crispy fried Pado
- Fresh lettuce
- Spring onions and coriander to decorate on top
- Part 2:
- 2 tablespoons of white soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce / cooking sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- 1 cup of water
- Boil the rice noodle for 15-30 seconds and pour out the water. Pour 1 tablespoon of soybean oil so the noodles will not stick together. Set aside.
- Heat the wok with medium to high heat. Add cooking oil and garlic, stir until good smell. Toss chicken and mushroom, stir for almost 70% cooked.
- Add white soy sauce, cooking sauce, sugar, pepper, and water. Stir for a minute or until all ingredients are well cooked.
- Serve the stir-fried chicken on top with rice noodle with lettuce and crispy fried Pado. Decorate with spring onions and coriander. Ready to serve.