- 300 grams of mashed bananas
- 300 grams of sugar
- ¾ cup of Healthy Chef Canola Oil
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 50 grams of natural yogurt
- 200 grams of all-purpose flour
- 80 grams of cake flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 125 grams of pecan nuts
- Prepare small loaf tin size 8 inch and line it with non-stick baking parchment. Brush the loaf with butter.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 c
- Mash the bananas with a fork in a small bowl set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, cooking oil, yogurt, and vanilla extract. Whisk until incorporated. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all-purpose flour, cake flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Mix the large bowl of flour and a large bowl of sugar together. Whisk all the ingredients.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. On top with pecan nuts and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Cool down for 10 minutes before slicing. Ready to serve.