Fired squid with bamboo shoot with yellow chili
- 300 grams of squid
- 150 grams of bamboo shoot
- 2 of yellow chilies
- 2 of red chilies
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 leaves of kaffir lime leaves
- 2 cups of water (for boiling squid)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons of water
- ½ teaspoon of sugar
- Boil squid with hot water and salt. Once the water is boiling add squid into the pot and boil for a minute. Set aside.
- Pound yellow chilies, red chilies, and garlic together.
- Chop the bamboo shoot into small pieces. Boil the bamboo shoot into a hot water for 2 times. Set aside.
- Heat the pan with cooking oil with medium heat, add yellow and red chilies into the pan. Stir until having a good smell.
- Turn the heat to high heat, add squid and fish sauce, sugar, and kaffir leaves. Stir for a minute until all ingredient mix well.
- Ready to serve.