Stir fried yellow tofu with celery
- 2 slides of yellow tofu
- 1 cup of chop celery
- 1 tbs of Chopped of garlic
- ¼ cup of chopped sprig onion
- 1-2 pcs of yellow pepper
- 1 tbs of fish sauce or soy sauce
- 1 tbs of oyster sauce
- 1 tbs of sugar
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 cup of Healthy Chef Cooking Oil for deep fried
- 1 tbs of Healthy Chef Cooking Oil for stir fry
- Heat the pan with Healthy Chef Cooking oil with medium heat. Stir-fry the yellow tofu until it turns to golden but not crispy for a minute. Set aside.
- Heat another tablespoon of Healthy Chef Cooking oil and stir fry the garlic for about a minute. Set aside.
- Add the yellow pepper, oyster sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar and add a little water into the pan.
- Ready to serve