Chinese Styled Fried Noodle
- 150g. of Chinese egg noodles
- 6 shrimps
- 5 of garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp of Thai red chili, finely chopped
- 70g. of carrots, shredded
- 3 tbsp of spring onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp of oyster sauce
- 1 tsp of soy sauce or fish sauce
- 2 tsp of sugar
- ¼ cup of stock or water
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well. Set aside.
- Peel the garlic and coarsely chopped. Deep fry the garlic until golden and crispy. Set aside.
- Cool the chili stalks and chop coarsely. Set aside.
- Pre heat the healthy chef cooking oil in the wok or large frying pan over medium high heat.
- Add shredded carrot into the wok and stir until soft. Add egg noodles and stir them to combine.
- Season with oyster sauce, soy sauce or fish sauce, sugar, peppers and add stock or water and stir them all combine.
- Divide some sliced spring onions and stir fry
- Sprinkle chopped spring onions and crispy garlic and ready to serve.