- Cake flour 50 g.
- Baking powder ½ tsp.
- Egg yolks 3 eggs.
- Healthy Chef® soybean oil 4 tbsp.
- Salt ¼ tsp.
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp.
- White egg 3 eggs.
- Sugar 60 g.
- Tartar cream and cheddar cheese ¼ tsp.
- Stir flour and baking powder together, soybean oil, egg yolks, salt and vanilla in a bowl together and beat it well.
- Beat egg whites at low speed to medium speed.
- Put tartar cream and sugar.
- Beat until they are combined. Use low speed setting.
- Pour the soybean oil together with egg yolks and egg whites until they are combined.
- Gradually add the sifted flour mixture into the egg.
- Bake at 180 c about 33-35 mins or until the middle springs back when touched, or a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.