Stir-fried Chicken Massaman Curry
- Serving for 4 people
- Massaman curry paste ½ cup.
- Chicken 500 g.
- Coconut cream 2 cup.
- Cubed potatoes 2 pcs.
- Roasted Cashew nut ¼ cup.
- Chopped onion in cubed 1 pcs.
- Roasted cardamom 3 pcs.
- Cardamom leaf 3 pcs.
- Cinnamon 1 pcs.
- Healthy Chef® soybean oil 3 Tbsp.
- Tamarin paste 2 Tbsp.
- Palm sugar 2 Tbsp.
- Fish sauce 2 Tbsp.
- Salt 1Tsp.
- Rinse and cut chicken in pieces (not to big and not too small around 1 cm thickness)
- Boil cubed potatoes until soft.
- Heat Healthy Chef® soybean oil over medium heat. Stir in Massaman curry paste until have a good smell.
- Stir in the cubed chicken with Massaman curry paste, and cook until the pieces turn white on the outside, add half of the coconut cream.
- Add cubed onion, Roasted cardamom, cardamom leaf, cinnamon and stir for 5 minutes.
- Then add cubed potatoes, tamarin paste, palm sugar, fish sauce and salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low. Serve on plate.