Thai Style Fried Chicken Wings
- Chicken wings 1 kg. (12-15 wings)
- Salt 2 tbsp.
- Pepper 1 tbsp.
- Seasoning sauce 2 tbsp.
- Sugar 1 tbsp.
- Cold water ½ cup.
- Coriander seeds
- All Purpose Flour ½ cups.
- Marinate the wings with all ingredients, except all-purpose flour and oil and put in fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Take it out from a fridge. Add all-purpose flour and mix well.
- Heat oil in a frying pan with high heat. Once oil is hot, carefully place the chicken in the hot oil.
- Serve on plate with sticky rice and sweet sauce.