Grill Salmon Avocado Salad wit Egg Yolk Salad Dressing
- 1 pcs (250 grams) of grill salmon
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup of chopped red onion
- 1 avocado (diced as pieces)
- 2 cups of green and red cabbage (shredded) or 1 pack of green salad mix
- Ingredient for Salad dressing:
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 cup of Healthy Chef Sunflower Oil
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon of salt (fine sea salt)
- 395 grams of sweetened condensed milk
Direction to cook fish:
- Put a little salt and pepper on the fish and grill
Direction to make salad cream:
- In a blender, combine sugar, salt, lemon juice, pepper , condensed milk and blend for 30s with lower speed.
- Add Healthy Chef Canola Oil ½ cup and blend for 1 minute.
- Add the rest of Healthy Chef Canola Oil and blend for 1-2 minutes.