Stir Fried Pork with Holy Basil and Chilies (Pad Krapow Moo Kai Daow)
- ¼ cup of pork
- ¼ cup of pork sausage
- ¼ cup of Vietnamese pork sausage
- 1-4 pieces of Thai hot chilies
- 2-4 cloves of garlic
- 2 cups of holy basil (Krapow leaves)
- 1 egg
- Pound Thai chilies and garlic into a fine paste.
- In a wok or pan, add Healthy Chef Canola Oil into the wok with medium heat. Add garlic and chilies stir fried until good smell.
- Add pork, pork sausage, and Vietnamese pork sausage into a wok with high heat. Toss until they’re cooked. Serve on the plate with Basil leaves.