Stir Fried Shrimp with Cashew Nuts
- 350 grams of shrimp
- 1/3 cup of onion (diced as pieces)
- 1/3 cup of Chinese water chestnut (diced as pieces)
- 1/3 cup of scallion (chopped)
- ½ cup of deep fried cashew nuts
- 1/3 cup of dried red chilies (fried and cut into pieces)
- 1/3 cup of Healthy Chef Canola Oil
- 1 tablespoon of white soy sauce
- ½ tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon or pinch of sugar
- Clean fresh shrimp and pat dry with paper towels.
- Stir fry shrimp in to the pan with medium heat. Set aside.
- Heat Canola Oil in a suate pan over medium heat. Add onion, oyster sauce, soy sauce, and sugar. Saute for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Add Chinese water chestnut, sesame oil and scallion. Stuate for couple minutes and finally add deep fried cashew nuts and dried red chilies. Ready to serve.