Stir Fried Shrimp with Bell Pepper
- 10 pcs of bell pepper (sliced)
- 8-10 pcs of fresh shrimp
- 2 tablespoons of garlic (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- ½ tablespoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 3 tablespoons of Healthy Chef Cooking Oil
- Heat the cooking oil with medium to high. Add shrimps, garlic, and bell pepper. Stir fry a few minutes.
- Add oyster sauce, fish sauce, sugar and water. Stir in shrimps until heated and coated with ingredients.
- Ready to serve.