Fried rice with dry shredded pork
- 1 cup of cooked rice
- ½ cup of dry shredded pork
- 1 tablespoon of shallot
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of magi sauce
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Healthy Chef Soybean Oil
- Your favorite vegetable (carrot, corn, green bean, green onion)
- Heat the pan and cooking oil with medium heat. Add shallot and egg, stir until good smell. Add rice and dry shredded pork, stir for a minute.
- Add fish sauce, magi, sugar and pepper. Stir all ingredient very fast until lightly golden.
- Serve on plate and on top with more dry shredded pork and vegetable.