Pork In Golden Threads (Moo Sarong)
- Ground pork 200 g.
- Minced shrimp 200 g.
- Minced celery root 1 Tbsp
- Garlic cloves 10 pcs.
- White pepper ½ tsp.
- Soy sauce ½ tsp.
- Sugar 1 tsp.
- Corn flour 1 and ½ Tbsp.
- Egg number 1 ½ egg
- White rice noodles 100 g.
- Healthy Chef® soybean oil 1L
- Using a pestle and mortar by pounding white pepper, minced celery root, ground pork and minced shrimp together.
- Marinade until sticky with soy sauce, sugar, corn flour and egg and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Cook white noodle in a large pot of boiling water until all dent. Drain and set it aside with a little Healthy Chef® soybean oil.
- Divide the ground pork into a small portion to make ball about 2 cm in diameter and leave in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Use 3 white rice noodles, add pork ball and roll them up.
- Heat Healthy Chef® soybean oil to medium heat in a pan. Add pork ball with white rice noodle fry until golden crispy.
- Serve with sweet sour sauce and fresh cucumber.
- We recommend a little bit sour taste