Discard Sourdough Starter Waffles
- 120 grams of discard starter
- 240 grams of fresh milk
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons of Healthy Chef Cooking Oil
- 15 grams of sugar
- 120 grams of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoons of salt
- In a bowl, mix discard starter, fresh milk, large egg, cooking oi, and sugar blend all until completely incorporated.
- Add the rest of ingredients as all purpose flour, baking powder and salt. Stir until mix well.
- Ladle onto the preheated waffle iron. Cook for 4 minutes until golden brown. Ready to serve with maple syrup or honey.