Stir Fry Bitter Melon and Tomato
- ½ of the whole Chinese bitter melon
- 2 of big tomatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic (thinly sliced)
- 1 ½ tablespoons of fish sauce
- ½ tablespoon of sugar
- ½ tablespoon of pepper
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of Healthy Chef Cooking Oil
- Cut the bitter melon in half and scoop out the insides.
- Slice the bitter melon and boil in hot water with salt. Boil it for 2 minutes and knock in cold water with ice. Take it out from cold water, rinse and dry. set aside.
- Slice the tomatoes in small pieces 1 cm.
- Heat the pan with cooking oil with medium heat. Fry the garlic until good smell. Turn the heat to high heat, add tomatoes and bitter melon. Stir for a minute.
- Add fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar and pepper. Stir until the bitter melon is beginning to soften.
- Ready to serve and enjoy.