- 500 g of beef or other chicken or pork
- 2 cups of coconut cream (1 cup for simmer the beef)
- 2 cups of coconut milk (for simmer the beef)
- 2 tbsp of fish sauce
- 2 tbsp of palm sugar
- 2 tbsp of panang chili paste
- 5 leaves of kaffir lime (cut into small line)
- 2 of red chili
- 2 tbsp of Healthy Chef Cooing Oil
- Cut the beef or chicken or pork into small piece (not too small or not too big)
- Add 1 cup of coconut cream and 2 cups of coconut milk into the pot. Add beef or meat and simmer until the beef is getting soft.
- Heat the pan with Healthy Chef Cooking oil with medium heat. Add panang chili paste and stir until a good smell.
- Add coconut cream into the pan, stir until well combined.
- Add beef or meat into the pan and simmer for a while.
- Add fish sauce and other sauce. Cook for a minute.
- Ready to serve and add kaffir lime leaves on top.