- 500 grams of mung bean (soak in the water for 2-3 hours and steam for 30 minutes)
- 450 grams of sugar
- 1 ¼ cups of Healthy Chef Cooking Oil
- ½ cup of Pandan leaf
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Soak the mung bean for 2-3 hours until soft.
- Steam the mung bean for 30 minutes with pandan leaf to make it has a good smell.
- Mix all ingredients into the blender and blend for a minute.
- Stir all ingredient with lower heat until you can mold the mung bean.
- Knead and mold the mung bean as your favorite mold.
- Ready to serve.