Stir Fried Shirataki noodle with Chicken
- 200 grams of chicken
- 100 grams of shirataki noodles
- 1 tablespoon of Healthy Chef Cooking Oil
- 1 teaspoon of salted butter
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of chopped dry chili
- 3 tablespoons of tomatoes (diced in pieces)
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- A pitch of salt
- ½ teaspoon of chili
- A pitch of black pepper
- Chopped green onion for topping
- Boil shirataki noodles for a minute and set aside.
- Heat the pan with Healthy Chef Cooking Oil with medium heat. Add butter and stir garlic until good smell.
- Add chicken, tomatoes diced, tomato paste, dry chili, salt, black pepper, and sugar. Stir until chicken is cooked.
- Add shirataki noodles into the pan and stir for a minute.
- Ready to serve.