Thai Northern Spicy Chicken Dish
- 500 grams of chicken thigh
- 3 large pieces of onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2-3 tablespoons of dry chili
- 1 tablespoon of shrimp paste
- 1 teaspoon of minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon of Garam Masala
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 4 tablespoons of Healthy Chef Cooking Oil
- 1 cup of water or chicken soup
- Pound shallot, garlic, shrimp paste and Garam Masala together.
- Heat the pan with healthy chef cooking oil for medium heat. Add cooking il and all pounded shallots (from the above) into the pan for 3-4 minutes or until good smell.
- Turn the heat to high heat and add chicken, ½ cup of water / chicken soup, fish sauce, sugar, dry chili, and salt. Stir all ingredient for 2 minutes.
- Put all the ingredient into the pot and add ½ cup of water or chicken soup into the pot and stew with lower heat until chicken start to tender. Ready to serve.