- 500 grams of pork (slice in piece)
- 1 cup of Chinese gailan or Chinese broccoli
- 2 tablespoons of tapioca starch or corn starch
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of Healthy Chef Cooking Oil
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 500 grams of flat rice noodles
- 2 tablespoons of black sweet soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of palm sugar
- 2 tablespoons of bean paste
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 10 pcs of Chinese kale
- 1 teaspoon of salt (for boiling Chinese kale)
- 2 teaspoons of Cooking Oil (for boiling Chinese kale)
In a bowl, marinate pork with tapioca starch, baking soda, pepper, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, egg, and water. Let sit for at least 30 minutes or one day in advance.
Boil Chinese Kale
Boil the water with high heat. Add salt and cooking oil into the pot. Add Chinese kale and boil until cooked. Knock the Chinese Kale into the cold water. Set aside.
Mix black sweet soy sauce with flat rice noodles. Heat the pan with cooking oil with high heat. Stir noodle until cook. Set aside.
Noodle Gravy Sauce
- Mix garlic and bean paste
- Dissolve tapioca starch or cornstarch with water to make a slurry and set aside.
- In a wok, heat the cooking oil to high heat. Add noodles and black soy sauce and toss the noodles quickly to coat in the sauce. Saute until some browning on the noodles. Set aside.
- In the wok, heat the cooking oil with medium to high heat. Add garlic and bean paste, stir for a minute until turn to golden brown. Add pork and tapioca water, stir well and let cook until it thickens. Add Chinese broccoli and stir for a minute.
- Serve gravy sauce on top of the noodles. Feel free to put vinegar, and other Thai chili sauces.