Thai Chicken in Gravy (Brown Sauce) Over Rice
- 300 grams of chicken thigh
- 1 tablespoon of black sweet sauce
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of Chinese liquor
- 1 ½ cups of broth
- 1 tablespoon of ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of coriander root (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of corn flour
- 2 tablespoons of tapioca starch
- 2 tablespoons of Healthy Chef Cooking Oil
- Cut the chicken into small pieces (dice shape).
- Mix all the ingredients, except the Healthy Chef Cooking Oil, together in a bowl for 30 minutes or overnight.
- In a wok, heat the cooking oil with medium to high heat. Add garlic and ginger into the pan stir for a minute. Add chicken that you already marinated into the wok.
- Add broth soup into the wok, water, corn flour and tapioca starch. Stir until the contents in the pan reach a full boil. Ready to serve with rice.