- Serving for 4 people
- Rice crackers or rice cakes 10 - 15 pcs.
- Ground chicken (Hip) 300 g.
- Chopped shrimp 200 g.
- Shrimp paste 2 Tbsp.
- Coconut cream 2 cup.
- Coconut milk 1 cup.
- Chopped garlic 6 Tbsp.
- Chopped cilantro root 2 Tbsp.
- Dry peppercorn 1 Tbsp.
- Dry red chili 2 pcs
- Palm sugar 3 Tbsp.
- Salt 1 Tbsp.
- Tamarind paste mixed with water 2 Tbsp.
- Roasted peanut ¼ cup.
- Finely chopped shallot ½ cup.
- Cilantro leaves for garnish 1 pcs.
- Healthy Chef® soybean oil 3 Tbsp.
- Add chopped garlic, peppercorn and chopped cilantro root, and dry red chili to a mortar and pestle. Crush into a paste.
- Heat the Healthy Chef® soybean oil in a deep pot over low heat and add in rice crackers or rice cakes, fry until crispy or golden.
- Heat the Healthy Chef® soybean oil over low heat, add paste and dry red chili, stir-fry until cook with good smell.
- Add coconut cream into the same pan wait until coconut cream begins to bubble without mixing.
- Add ground chicken, chopped shrimp, chopped shallot and stir-fry for a minute. Continue stirring, then add salt, palm sugar, tamarin water, coconut milk and roasted peanuts. Mix thoroughly then turn off the heat and serve as a dip for the rice cakes.