Crab cheesesteak spring rolls
- Serving for 4 people
- Spring roll wrappers 1 pack. (small size)
- Imitation crab rolls 1 pack. (sushi grade)
- Mozzarella Cheese 1 cup.
- Cheddar Cheese ½ cup.
- White egg 1 egg.
- Healthy Chef® soybean oil 1L
- Take a spring roll wrapper and add some of mozzarella cheese, following with cheddar cheese and imitation crab roll.
- With the spring roll corner facing you, lift the corner closest to you and fold away, sealing tightly. Half way, bring in the sides and finish the fold.
- Dip your fingers into a white egg and glide over the edges of the spring roll dough.
- Heat Healthy Chef® soybean oil to medium high heat in a pan, place spring rolls into heated oil making sure not to over crowd them.
- Cook on each side for 3 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- Serve with sweet sauce or mayonnaise or wasabi and fresh cucumber.