Stir-Fried Chicken with Cashew Nuts
- Sliced chicken thigh 300 g.
- Roasted cashew nuts ½ cup.
- Onion cuts into small cubes ½ cup.
- Chopped spring onions 1 Tbsp.
- Chopped dried chili 10 pcs.
- Halved straw mushrooms ½ cup.
- Fine sliced red chili 1 Tbsp.
- Oyster sauce 2 Tbsp.
- Soy sauce 1 Tbsp.
- Sugar 1 Tsp.
- Sesame oil 2 Tbsp.
- Chopped of garlic 15 cloves.
- All purpose flour ½ cup.
- Ground black pepper ½ Tsp.
- Salt ¼ Tsp.
- Healthy Chef® soybean oil 5 cups.
- Marinated chicken with salt and pepper for about 10 minutes.
- Add flour and water then mix until they are combined.
- Heat the 2 cups of oil on medium heat.
- Fry the chicken until it turns golden brown. Set aside to drain.
- Make the sauce for seasoning by mixing soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, and sesame oil together.
- Heat 3 cups of oil on medium heat.
- Add minced garlic until it turns yellow and followed by onion and mushroom then stir-fried.
- When onion is cooked, add chicken, cashew nut, and mixed sauce.
- Stir-fried until the sauce begin to dry.
- Lastly, add dried chili, spring onion and red chili.
- Stir-fried until all ingredients mix thoroughly and chicken is cooked.