Thai coconut pancake (Pang Ji)
- White rice flour ¾ cup.
- Flour ¼ cup.
- Spinster shredded coconut ½ cup.
- Spinster grated coconut ½ cup.
- Sugar 10 Tbsp.
- Egg 1 egg.
- Egg yolk 1 egg yolk.
- Thick coconut milk ¼ cup.
- Pandan juice 1 Tbsp
- Shredded green coconut ¼ cup.
- Healthy Chef® soybean oil ¼ cup.
- Mix flour, rice flour, sugar shredded coconut, and grated coconut together.
- Add coconut milk and knead until they are well mixed.
- Add the egg, pandan juice and shredded green coconut to it and stir again.
- Spread oil on the pan and warm the pan with low heat.
- Roast mixture on the pan until dry then flip to another side and roast for both sides.
- After that leave them cool.