Kaffir Lime Leave Deep-Fried Chicken Wing
- 300 grams of chicken wing middles
- 12 or more kaffir lime leaves (sliced very finely)
- 3 cups of Healthy Chef Sunflower Oil
- ½ teaspoon of salt (fine sea salt)
- Rinse wings under cold water than pat dry with paper towels.
- Heat up the cooking oil in a pan as medium heat. Put in 12 pcs of kaffir lime leaves and let it fry for about a minute.
- Fry the chicken wings for about five minutes and turn chicken wings every 2 minute until cooked.
- Heat up the cooking oil to high heat and fry the chicken wings for a minute to make it crispy outside. Serve on the plate and sprinkle a little of fine sea salt