Deliciously Crab meat with Bird’s eye Chili
- 100-150 grams of crab meat
- 15-20 pcs of bird’s eye chili
- 3 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons of Healthy Chef Cooking Oil
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of water
- In a mortar, add bird’s eye chilis and pound until all crushed together.
- Marinade crab meat with oyster sauce, fish sauce, sugar, water, chilis and garlic into the bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the pan and cooking oil with high heat. Stir fry crab meat for a minute.
- Serve with cooked rice.