Stir Fry Salt & Pepper Squid
- 350 grams of squid (cut as tubes for 1 cm)
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon of garlic and pepper (pound in mortar)
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons of Healthy Chef Cooking Oil
- Boil the squid for a minute (about cooked 70%) set aside.
- Heat the pan with medium heat. Add garlic, pepper, and turmeric powder. Stir for a minute or until good smell.
- Add squid into the pan, oyster sauce, sugar, and fish sauce. Stir fry quickly about a minute. Server on plate.