Stir Fry Beef with Red Chili Paste
- 200 grams of beef tenderloin or top sirloin. (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon of garlic (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of chili
- 2 tablespoons of red chili paste
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon of Healthy Chef Cooking Oil
- 1 cop of Sweet basil
- Red chili for decorate
- Heat the pan with cooking oil in medium heat. Add garlic and chili paste. Stir until a good smell.
- Add beef, water, fish sauce and sugar. Stir for a minute until beef is cooked.
- Add sweet basil and red chili. Ready to serve.